IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New [golf clap]
Nicely done. Excellent troll. The issue was people's willingness to support a coup and you derailed the whole conversation into one of the wingnut honeypots.
--

Drew
New Arsehole is as arsehole does; wingnut is as wingnut does.
     Moving on to the next level, Mein Führer - (Ashton) - (26)
         any time an unpopular president is in office that prediction surfaces - (boxley) - (23)
             Hmmm.. was 'Unpopular' and planned-a-coup? Jeez, I missed That ... BHO also too? -NT - (Ashton) - (22)
                 BHO also too? not so much, you know as you get older your mid memory goes - (boxley) - (21)
                     Re: BHO also too? not so much, you know as you get older your mid memory goes - (Another Scott) - (20)
                         cost them 80k in restitution didnt it? the crim class often has to pay restitution -NT - (boxley) - (19)
                             Add-to-resumé, "Glosses-over pesky details, when convenient". Good to know. :-) -NT - (Ashton)
                             This is why you never try to appease assholes - (drook) - (17)
                                 The only way those folks would ever be happy... - (Another Scott)
                                 /makes a note of who's being the asshole here. (Surprised, me? Not very.) -NT - (CRConrad)
                                 nope, pay the coin or give it back pick one - (boxley) - (14)
                                     Definition of immunity to facts: After being presented evidence to the contrary, goes on claiming BS -NT - (CRConrad) - (13)
                                         here, have a free fact or two - (boxley) - (12)
                                             Try this - (drook) - (4)
                                                 I understand just fine, - (boxley) - (3)
                                                     Emoluments are *foreign* gifts/awards/payments. HTH. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                     Umm ... - (drook)
                                                     Oh, and another thing ... - (drook)
                                             I'll play, briefly. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                 I'll play, briefly. Did you ever wonder why their "confusion" always ended up in their pockets? -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                                     You have a list of everything they didn't take that they could have? -NT - (drook) - (4)
                                                         everything that wasnt nailed down in the west wing and didnt have an alarm on it? -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                                             You're trolling again. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                 no, answering Drew with the seriousness he deserved SISO -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                     No, as usual you're just being an arsehole purely for the sake of being an arsehole. -NT - (CRConrad)
         [golf clap] - (drook) - (1)
             Arsehole is as arsehole does; wingnut is as wingnut does. -NT - (CRConrad)

All gravitas is local.
64 ms