IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Update: Looks like I'm set.
I have it, in writing, from the airline that my boarding the flight will be unaffected by misspelled name (and inappropriate salutation) on my boarding pass.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New That's unpossible
When I had a problem on a ticket, they insisted that the TSA wouldn't let them make a change. Though I was free to buy another ticket with the correct information and simply eat the cost on the other.
--

Drew
New :-( Maybe things are actually getting better in some respects?
Do either of you guys have TSA Precheck? It's pretty handy if you travel a lot, but I honestly don't know if it would save you from all of these issues.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Nope.
I've flown commercial only three times since 9/11; twice for mandatory business trips (2004 and 2006) and once a charter flight that was bundled with an all inclusive vacation deal (2004).

That said, I agree that Precheck is a good idea. But since 9/11, I'd as soon take a beating as to get on a commercial aircraft and I honestly don't see my attitude changing. I'd be fine with this being the last commercial flight I ever take.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Woot!
New Nice!
     Anyone ever had anything like this happen with a flight booking? - (mmoffitt) - (11)
         {Sheesh} welcome to almost-AI: if any doubts arise: You. Loseā„¢. -NT - (Ashton)
         No guarantees, but... - (Another Scott) - (3)
             That is the way it normally works - (scoenye) - (1)
                 That's exactly it. - (mmoffitt)
             It's definitely a profit center - (drook)
         Update: Looks like I'm set. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
             That's unpossible - (drook) - (2)
                 :-( Maybe things are actually getting better in some respects? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     Nope. - (mmoffitt)
             Woot! -NT - (Another Scott)
             Nice! -NT - (scoenye)

Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul. Ash nazg thrakatuluk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
47 ms