Actually, no I don't.

I am studying South American cuisines right now, and have a reasonable selection of books for that. I have some pretty good books on Brazilian cuisine.

But - I ordered another one, The Brazilian Kitchen by one Leticia Moreinos Schwartz, who grew up in Brazil and came to the U.S. as a full adult to attend culinary school and become a chef.

Her recipes are amazing, I flagged many pages, probably about a third of them scanning through the book. They are very different from my other cookbooks with Brazilian recipes, but each one has excellent background information to support its authenticity, and careful notes about any changes she has made (usually to lighten it up a bit). The ingredient lists are unrelentingly authentic, with notes as needed, and suggested substitutes if absolutely necessary.

The photos clearly match the recipes, and instructions are sufficient you know exactly how to proceed. The measures are precise, no "one bunch of this" situations. And, of course, in the American style, she holds the copyright.

This book is about as opposite as you can get from those English cookbooks I keep complaining about.