IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New As noted previously,
in my brief tenure I deemed it er, unBelievably-sharp as a display, and it (then anyway) possessed superior camera-antics to the base-6 models.

I accepted the 6s+ (not realizing then, the Weight-penalty) for their having gone to a stiffer alloy [because: "bending" was worrying some worry-warts!] ... making it a boat-anchor. {sigh}
I wanted Screen Real-estate over the bitchin compactness of the SE. But on any long phone call:you Realize that Steve Jobs WOULD have "kept it LIght" whereas ... Timmy-boy..

Oh well, they're both ~approx. Magical; thus far I've not become infected to point of perpetual-carry-Everywhen. I Shall resist that mind-set thankyouverymuch :-)

(I still HATE the bloody TYPING, even with mandatory stylus;) were I to text lots, I'd get a blue-tooth tiny keyboard as I also despise the idiot-automatic!! *Guessing-you-want-THIS! tail-fins
in successive OS updates. Yes, as regards much techno du jour, I Am a crank.

Bon appetít

* Yes, I do expect that, buried amidst n-menus IS a TURN-IT-OFF! switch, ... I'll get a round-tuit sometime, should it seem worth the time to immerse into the infinite-guts.
New :-) Glad it's treating you well. Thanks.
     So, J's Verizon iPhone 5S got wet... - (Another Scott) - (13)
         Got the model numbers figured out... - (Another Scott) - (12)
             If you can wait, do. - (pwhysall)
             "Those Bastards!!" - (Another Scott) - (10)
                 If you're willing to go back to a Verizon (3G max) iPhone 4, I'll *give* you one. - (a6l6e6x) - (9)
                     Thanks. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                         I thought I was finally going to have to buy one this week-end. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                             Sounds like the "bootloop" problem. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 Thanks for the info. - (mmoffitt)
                         Got a new iPhone SE 32 GB at the local Apple store tonight. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                             Good deal. You can't beat an SE imo. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                             That should work fo her! - (a6l6e6x)
                             As noted previously, - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 :-) Glad it's treating you well. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)

China...
79 ms