1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Agree. Still, *our* President isn't easy on the nerves. :0(
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New I bet you would be nervous about a 2 year-old driving on the interstate too!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New :0)
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New He needs a Model to entice him to grow-up
(in bite-size steps matched to his intellectual capacity and emotional incapacity).
Sentence;

Lock him in a spacious broom closet in W.H. for a couple days, screening Shirley Temple movies.
{{Shirley a boffo scheme, eh?}}

As he notices his need to grow into her evidently advanced-tykehood ...
... thence perhaps develop innate concepts now alien: starting with empathy? say.
Y'know ... jes like a Momma-cat passes on lore to her brood.

© 2017 Tutoring the Edjakayshun-averse Universitat LLC GmBH
     Well, this could get interesting. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
         Yup. Good thread on this over at Balloon-Juice. - (Another Scott) - (4)
             Agree. Still, *our* President isn't easy on the nerves. :0( -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                 I bet you would be nervous about a 2 year-old driving on the interstate too! -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                     :0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     He needs a Model to entice him to grow-up - (Ashton)

Only Olaf Stapledon ever succeeded on this kind of scale, and Olaf Stapledon is dead.
74 ms