IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm tempted to say that's backwards.
What is in desperate short supply in the Red States is, hell, middle of the road types let alone left leaning types. For balance (and sanity) in the Red States it should be "Liberal Move". But, that's not going to happen for a whole host of entirely justifiable reasons.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Well, I moved to a solid red state from a red, but purplish, state.
NC to SC, that is. Politics was not involved in the decision.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New It must have been you that made NC purple.
Because it is certainly Blood Red now! ;0)
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Charlotte, Wilmington and Raleigh areas have lots of transplants.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New not in the peoples republic of Mebane, it is old school red there
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     We will be so sad to see them go . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
         I'm tempted to say that's backwards. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
             Well, I moved to a solid red state from a red, but purplish, state. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                 It must have been you that made NC purple. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                     Charlotte, Wilmington and Raleigh areas have lots of transplants. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                     not in the peoples republic of Mebane, it is old school red there -NT - (boxley)

Tool-wielding ape on board.
74 ms