IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sad, but true.
NY Times: Nicholas Kristof: If Americans Love Moms, Why Do We Let Them Die?
Here in Texas, women die from pregnancy at a rate almost unrivaled in the industrialized world. A woman in Texas is about 10 times as likely to die from pregnancy as one in Spain or Sweden, and by all accounts, the health care plans proposed so far by Republicans would make maternal mortality even worse in Texas and across America.

Women die unnecessarily in Texas for many reasons, but it doesn’t help that some women’s health clinics have closed and that access to Medicaid is difficult.
o o o
And this is pro-life?
My emphasis.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New ..just another seam? in the welded-shut coffin of Truthiness (following Her crucifixion.)
     Reveal: On a really-Shitty contraceptive-implant, the environment which let it happen - (Ashton) - (6)
         drumpf only been prez 6 months, that device has been around a lot longer - (boxley) - (3)
             It's complex about This one; you'd have to read the link.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                 I read the link, just wondering why they were being prescribed aver the regular ones -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                     Excellent question IMO, lotta MDs who never did their homework? (no profit in that.) - (Ashton)
         Sad, but true. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             ..just another seam? in the welded-shut coffin of Truthiness (following Her crucifixion.) -NT - (Ashton)

Kinda I want to.
33 ms