I bought one over a year ago. Quite a bit over a year ago. Have it, use it, and wear it daily.

I like the fitness features. Especially the "get off your fat ass and move around for a minute" timer that goes off at 50 minutes past every hour if I haven't moved enough that hour. Being the semi-active type, I also use its fitness features when I go on "intermediate" bike rides (those 60 miles or less.) Only on the "shorter" distance rides because having the watch tracking position, distance, speed, and time for that long chews up the battery.

I do have to charge it every single night, but I'm not apt to wear anything on my arms/hands to bed anyway, so that's not a problem.

I also use it to track incoming Tweets (hello, @AgileFortune), as well as incoming text messages and email previews.

I have use it VERY sparingly for phone calls. The speaker isn't really loud enough (for me) to hear unless you're in a quiet room.

It also integrates seamlessly with my iPhone, so it's good for meeting reminders, as well as when I use my phone for settings timers on things.