IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh, Wikipedia. What better source of information could there be? And I'm the idiot.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Keep digging. ;-)
New Many times you post I think of this comic
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/believe

Please read it.

Back to this thread:

Sure, you should consider the source. But not discount it totally. It is simply a starting point. And usually points to great original sources.
New what, you never dated a hermaphrodite? are you sure?
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     On CNN (main page) just Now: - (Ashton) - (23)
         Die flyovers, die. You *DESERVE* it! - (mmoffitt) - (22)
             There is only one thing that is certain . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (21)
                 I can't speak for anywhere other than Indiana. - (mmoffitt) - (20)
                     “xenophobic, racist and ignorant” - (rcareaga) - (16)
                         and myself? Has the dementia really taken hold? You're about the right age, I guess. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                             You’ve softened your former stance on transgender, then? - (rcareaga) - (14)
                                 Softened my stance? To what are you referring? - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                                     So, the important thing about marriage is . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                         Well, at least in this country. - (mmoffitt)
                                     You're conflating sex and gender. They're not the same thing. -NT - (pwhysall) - (10)
                                         Trying to teach English to the English is sooooooo hard. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                             (sigh) - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                 What are you trying to tell me? That disease states are "normal" states? <sigh right back> -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                     Thought it was pretty clear. Real-world biology isn't binary. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                         We're at a dead end, but I have to say a couple of things. - (mmoffitt)
                                             Oh, the dictionary. That's where I, too, go to understand complex issues of sexuality and gender. - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                                 Oh, Wikipedia. What better source of information could there be? And I'm the idiot. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                     Keep digging. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                     Many times you post I think of this comic - (crazy)
                                                     what, you never dated a hermaphrodite? are you sure? -NT - (boxley)
                     "Belief" is not just Christianity. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                         Kudos.. rather Clearly limned - (Ashton)
                         No, it isn't. But it does make one comfortable (far too much so) with "believing in falsehoods." -NT - (mmoffitt)

What rolls down stairs, alone or in pairs.
58 ms