IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New First impression.. ... (s)
First:
Someone at Vanity Fair seeks to one-up Orson Welles' signature radio play. Badly.

Sub-plot:
Going along with premise/much as I Can, the idea that some juvenile wretches would show up, become instantly-insulting while manifesting a level of ignorance: breathtaking--even for THIS tribe of demonstrated Ignoramuses--(who-feel-Good-about that) AND? the perps then proceed to demonstrate total disdain for.. discovering anything at all about the place. W.T.F. !?!?

Such a skit seems do-able only-if: this crew was selected by some-One or even sub-committee (??)--is this even possible?--approximately too stupid to breathe (without some constant in-ear prompter.) Nope, not a compelling Fictional-plot; it's not even good satire, being so unlikely as to earn a FAIL from the youngest comics-reading tykes. Du any Jour.

[And yes: as one who invested a 25+ yr. career, first-hired by the precursor "A.E.C."-via Regents of U.C. etc. I cannot empathize an iota with the idiots apparently actually SENT there for no purpose beyond: juvenile cat-calls, as ... even in "Jr. High" I'd never begun from that level of 0-knowledge ... so it's hard to imagineer how these bipeds managed to show up at a place like D.O.E... with the brains of a turnip.]
It still sounds ... bogus, y'know??

I faltered at

The one concrete action the Trump administration took before Inauguration Day was to clear the D.O.E. building of anyone appointed by Obama. Even here it exhibited a bizarre ham-handedness. For instance, the Trump White House asked the D.O.E.’s inspector general to resign, along with the inspectors general of the other federal agencies, out of the mistaken belief that he was an Obama appointee. After members of Congress called to inform the Trump people that the inspectors general were permanent staff, so that they might remain immune to political influence, the Trump people re-installed him.

[. . .]

Then kinda scanned a few pages beyond, realizing that--I need to get to bed. And BEFORE ingesting this ~ DIE! MURICA!/much-sooner-than-expected thickening-(and sickening)-plot. Tomorrow==later today, now: shall face the inevitable nausea of THIS SHIT BEING TRUE. All I can think just now is:

THIS BLOODY-WELL NEEDS to go viral S.A.P. (Wish there were video of the "Beachhead Team" IN. ACTION. that day.) Historians need that sort of evidence, just like the Zyklon-B cannisters.

Yup, this is *Far-Worse* than I could have imagined. The entire dis-U.S. is ... each Hour ... placed in increasing jeopardy of the N-factorial-via-serial interactions CLASS, apparently by an entire Army of REALLY-STUPID people: ones who are not "in-over-their-heads" re DOE, physics, arithmetic, and such-like. They are where they want to be: iggerant and proud of it ... so as to fit-in with their cohorts.

Drumpf appears to have magnetically attracted actual Luddites of the career sort: those not remotely interested in learning at all ... this in a time of techno-driven alterations of the entire world-zeitgeist (not even optional: if the Over-population is to be borne indefinitely, as seems to be the Non-plan. For that Matter there isn't yet any Plan A, except in the minds of a few outliers.)

All as Sessions works maniacally to un-Do any big/little thing which was ever attended by BHO, such is the mental-state of this entire Plague of locusts.

Will read the rest of this Awful 'report' anon. Maybe first: those Passport forms. Depending.

Curse You! you Messenger, you!

er, ;^> Nice-find; who amongst us would actually prefer ... to have missed this ugly-Gem, eh?

Carrion
its popularity is forcing everything else off those Supermarket shelves.
(As to the next generation: what mutations shall be commonplace? and bad-form even to notice..)
New This is happening everywhere in the Federal Government.
Even in places that they supposedly want to bulk up, they don't have competent people in place and they don't understand "how any of this works".

Part of what has protected us so far is that the government has its own momentum and the professionals can keep things going.

For a while.

October 1 is one (of several) do-or-die dates. Another is the Debt Ceiling (with some indeterminate actual date).

Be prepared (as much as one can anyway)...

:-(

Cheers,
Scott.
New Yep. This Fall will really accelerate the Great Unraveling.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     Trump's DOE - (Another Scott) - (8)
         So long ... so depressing ... - (drook)
         First impression.. ... (s) - (Ashton) - (2)
             This is happening everywhere in the Federal Government. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Yep. This Fall will really accelerate the Great Unraveling. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Just finished reading ... no matter how bad you thought it was, it's worse -NT - (drook)
         Sickening! -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             Not this bit. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 ..so much fun ... visualizing That :-) -NT - (Ashton)

Idiocy is relative.
42 ms