Welcome to IWETHEY!

New so my youngest son needed some music history education
he just turned 23ish? so hit the google
freddy fingers lee
ritchy blackmore
johhny winters select cuts from the live and album
alvin lee Im going home from woodstock on youtube
now I am half lit and wired all the way up
wish I hadn't donated my jvc receiver and trucksize kenwoods to goodwill when I moved into the motorhome
grrrr
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Yep, great sound and compact size are at odds.
Although, some progress has been made with tiny speakers over the years.

Incidentally, how did you resolve your A/C problem?

After heavy usage on my Utah national park trip (with e.g 108 degrees in Moab, UT and 110 degrees in Hurricane, UT) my 13.5K BTU A/C gave up the ghost on the return trip. The compressor is mighty silent. I've checked the power, thermostat function, and even replaced the starting capacitor. No go. The compressor stuttering the night before should have been a clue. Anyway, I'm thinking a new 15K BTU heat pump unit as replacement.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New got a 13k portable unit. Could not keep up in daytime temps in the sun
you either camp right in front of it or sweat. Let me know what you purchase. I will need to replace it soon.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New None of the rooftop units are that great.
Dropping the temperature 20-25 degrees from what's outside is about all they can do. And of course, it's a question of how much space there is to cool and how good the insulation is. A lot of the class-A rigs have two A/C units. My class-C has dual pane windows that helps some. But, we'll often partition off the (Ford) truck cab portion that has virtually no real insulation.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Was some of my best times with B
When he was about 22. Setup half a dozen CDs, kicked back deeply, and enjoyed. Discussed, analyzed, compared, contrasted, and prepped for the next one. What does it mean, how does it make you feel, would you like to hear something else from the same group? Was an amazing experience.
     so my youngest son needed some music history education - (boxley) - (4)
         Yep, great sound and compact size are at odds. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             got a 13k portable unit. Could not keep up in daytime temps in the sun - (boxley) - (1)
                 None of the rooftop units are that great. - (a6l6e6x)
         Was some of my best times with B - (crazy)

Did you hear the one about the priest, the rabbi, and the gloat?
60 ms