IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Anyone seen bluetooth microphones for cars?
I've already got my phone playing through the car stereo, but people have told me they have a hard time hearing me. I'd like to add just a bluetooth mic, but all I can find are "carphone kits" that include mic and speaker and take over the phone.

Does anyone make just a simple mike I can clip to the visor?
--

Drew
New a mike for the phone doesnt work?
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New If you mean the mic built into the phone, it doesn't work *well*
If you mean a mic that will pair with the phone, then yeah, that's what I'm going to do with it. But the point is for it to be *used in* the car. If it's bluetooth, it will pair with whatever I choose that's in range, and that will be the phone.
--

Drew
New Want a new car stereo, too?
I got J something like this (slightly different model) a couple of years ago. It comes with a wired microphone that you can mount on the steering column to point at your face. I don't think she's used it that way, though, so I don't know how well it works.

Just another option. HTH.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Want a new car, too? :)
The wife's 2016 Prius V has built in mike for hands free cell phone operation.

But, an expensive solution! :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Yeah, that :D
--

Drew
     Anyone seen bluetooth microphones for cars? - (drook) - (5)
         a mike for the phone doesnt work? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             If you mean the mic built into the phone, it doesn't work *well* - (drook)
         Want a new car stereo, too? - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Want a new car, too? :) - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 Yeah, that :D -NT - (drook)

Surely you are in error. The mouse does not change to a hand like all the other links on this fair website. Is something wrong with AOL tonight?
-- Dr. Martino Cortez PhD.
82 ms