IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 2 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New There may be a twisted "logic" on the part of some of his supporters that explains that.
Eighty-eight percent said they would vote for Trump again, a slight improvement over the May figure of 82 percent.

A while back I believe I posted (I at least saw and heard) about a group of Trump supporters being interviewed by CNN. One of them was able to get her anti-psychotic meds because of the ACA. When asked how she felt now with the Republican effort to repeal the ACA, she and another of them said they were very worried. They'd been told what they'd get would be better, but they didn't think the Congress would go along with Trump in repealing the ACA in any case, his promises to do so notwithstanding. In a very twisted sort of way, these people may actually feel vindicated in their assessment and, consequently, feel better about how they cast their vote last November.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New "Twisted logic" is the definition of Trump voters.
     Reuters/Ipsos poll: Buyer's remorse in some Trump voters. - (Another Scott) - (4)
         There may be a twisted "logic" on the part of some of his supporters that explains that. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             "Twisted logic" is the definition of Trump voters. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
         I bet they're mostly the independents. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             And hate. -NT - (mmoffitt)

It looks like someone transcribed a naval weather forecast while woodpeckers hammered their shift keys, then randomly indented it.
43 ms