IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New My (perhaps charitable) reading
…is that mmoffitt is aware that it’s The Onion, and is endorsing the indictment of the demographic that subsequently morphed into Trump’s base. The less charitable reading is that he equates the imagined rhetoric with Clinton’s stance in the late campaign.

cordially,
New You had it right the first time.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New well, then, we’ve established still more common ground
New There's more common ground than not, imo.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     Serious question for Rand. - (mmoffitt) - (39)
         Hillary's done - (malraux)
         Can I answer this one? - (drook) - (21)
             I'm certain (although no time to actually document)... - (mmoffitt) - (20)
                 Fair enough - (drook) - (19)
                     I sure do think that. - (mmoffitt) - (18)
                         That explains a lot - (drook) - (2)
                             Those people are called Republicans. They just don't want to fess up in polite company. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                             By Jove!, this sane discussion is a pukka partial-Reason - (Ashton)
                         You seem to be intentionally confusing things. - (Another Scott) - (14)
                             as you may be. The elction is over in 2020 there is a new one - (boxley) - (4)
                                 WND and the like will rot your brain. I've told you that for years now... - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                     havent read wnd since I called farah out on BS and he wouldnt budge - (boxley) - (2)
                                         I call bullshit - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                             I dont care if you have insensitive testicles - (boxley)
                             box has a point. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                 Meh. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                     Re: Tell me about the equivalent to Obamacare that Johnson passed. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         Medicare and Medicaid grew into great programs. They didn't start that way. - (Another Scott)
                                     already gave you two, begich and franken - (boxley) - (1)
                                         I like Franken a lot. Don't know Begich much at all. We'll see. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 Yeah, the champions of do-not-WANT-to-understand supporting each other. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                     Sanders is "an appauling ally"? -NT - (mmoffitt)
                             And it's obvious-enough shorthand that to not understand it, you have to WANT to not understand it. -NT - (CRConrad)
         Late to the party, but OK - (rcareaga) - (7)
             If your attitude is prevalent, 2020's general is going to be close. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                 speaking of attitude - (rcareaga) - (5)
                     Do you want to be right, or do you want to win? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                         Is that really you asking that question? -NT - (drook) - (3)
                             Isn't it clear Right leaning Democrats can't? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                 Democrats picked up House and Senate seats in 2016. So much for "can't win"... -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                     Oh, so that put in the majority. My Bad. How'd State governments do? -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Gotcher liberal condescension right here - (rcareaga) - (7)
             Ah, mind reading! :) - (a6l6e6x)
             The closing paragraph is a killer. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                 You know it's satire, and not written by Gore, right? -NT - (drook) - (4)
                     My (perhaps charitable) reading - (rcareaga) - (3)
                         You had it right the first time. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                             well, then, we’ve established still more common ground -NT - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                 There's more common ground than not, imo. -NT - (mmoffitt)

Cococabanana Blaps - It's not just for breakfast anymore!
122 ms