IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 2 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New already gave you two, begich and franken
both are workers, both understand how a budget works and they are likeable people
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New I like Franken a lot. Don't know Begich much at all. We'll see.
     Serious question for Rand. - (mmoffitt) - (39)
         Hillary's done - (malraux)
         Can I answer this one? - (drook) - (21)
             I'm certain (although no time to actually document)... - (mmoffitt) - (20)
                 Fair enough - (drook) - (19)
                     I sure do think that. - (mmoffitt) - (18)
                         That explains a lot - (drook) - (2)
                             Those people are called Republicans. They just don't want to fess up in polite company. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                             By Jove!, this sane discussion is a pukka partial-Reason - (Ashton)
                         You seem to be intentionally confusing things. - (Another Scott) - (14)
                             as you may be. The elction is over in 2020 there is a new one - (boxley) - (4)
                                 WND and the like will rot your brain. I've told you that for years now... - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                     havent read wnd since I called farah out on BS and he wouldnt budge - (boxley) - (2)
                                         I call bullshit - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                             I dont care if you have insensitive testicles - (boxley)
                             box has a point. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                 Meh. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                     Re: Tell me about the equivalent to Obamacare that Johnson passed. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         Medicare and Medicaid grew into great programs. They didn't start that way. - (Another Scott)
                                     already gave you two, begich and franken - (boxley) - (1)
                                         I like Franken a lot. Don't know Begich much at all. We'll see. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 Yeah, the champions of do-not-WANT-to-understand supporting each other. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                     Sanders is "an appauling ally"? -NT - (mmoffitt)
                             And it's obvious-enough shorthand that to not understand it, you have to WANT to not understand it. -NT - (CRConrad)
         Late to the party, but OK - (rcareaga) - (7)
             If your attitude is prevalent, 2020's general is going to be close. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                 speaking of attitude - (rcareaga) - (5)
                     Do you want to be right, or do you want to win? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                         Is that really you asking that question? -NT - (drook) - (3)
                             Isn't it clear Right leaning Democrats can't? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                 Democrats picked up House and Senate seats in 2016. So much for "can't win"... -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                     Oh, so that put in the majority. My Bad. How'd State governments do? -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Gotcher liberal condescension right here - (rcareaga) - (7)
             Ah, mind reading! :) - (a6l6e6x)
             The closing paragraph is a killer. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                 You know it's satire, and not written by Gore, right? -NT - (drook) - (4)
                     My (perhaps charitable) reading - (rcareaga) - (3)
                         You had it right the first time. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                             well, then, we’ve established still more common ground -NT - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                 There's more common ground than not, imo. -NT - (mmoffitt)

It so happens I'm half Chinese, half Cajun. There probably isn't an animal that creeps through the forest of swims in the water that's safe from me.
89 ms