IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yeah, I think I'm falling into that group myself. ;0(
But, damn it, exactly how stupid are they? I mean, I can't be kind about this anymore.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Simply, facts don't matter to these folks.
The only thing we have going for us is that, if Mitch McConnell gets his way, these people will be dying off at a greater rate.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Agreed. 'Tis almost enough to make one hope for passage.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Here it is in a picture.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
Expand Edited by a6l6e6x July 19, 2017, 04:46:37 PM EDT
     What is it going to take? - (mmoffitt) - (13)
         Did anyone here ever see "Dark Star"? - (Ashton) - (2)
             Interesting you used the word "dunce." - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 NY Post agrees with you. - (a6l6e6x)
         As Adam Silverman on Balloon-Juice reminds us... - (Another Scott) - (6)
             Understood. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                 It's tribal. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                     Yeah, I think I'm falling into that group myself. ;0( - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                         Simply, facts don't matter to these folks. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                             Agreed. 'Tis almost enough to make one hope for passage. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                             Here it is in a picture. - (a6l6e6x)
         "A faith that makes losing a sin will make cheating a sacrament." - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             I salute the grandmother of this sentiment, though: - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Yep, that one crossed my mind. -NT - (a6l6e6x)