IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Stop it, you're scaring me :-)
I'd almost forgotten about iCab - used to run that on my Duo 230. I've downloaded Mozilla and it seems to work well enough. I'll wait til 10.1 comes out and then see which broswer seems the fastest. Because at the moment, under 10.0.4, they all feel a bit slow :)
On and on and on and on,
and on and on and on goes John.
New Fixed the proxy issue
And I could probably have fixed it under the older version had I spent a little more time reading the help file. Never mind, I expect downloading 4.0.3 was a Good Thing anyway.

boils down to this: in the proxies dialogue, it lists Non-proxied destinations, non-proxied protocols, then whatever proxies you define. It processes this list from top to bottom, and since 'Non-proxied destinations' defaulted to 'Active', it decided that every request didn't need to be proxied. Funnily enough, disabling that option now causes everything to be directed through my proxy server. Yay. Nice to see three little disco lights blinking on my hub instead of just two :)
On and on and on and on,
and on and on and on goes John.
     OmniWeb Proxy issues - (Meerkat) - (7)
         Re: OmniWeb Proxy issues - (tjsinclair) - (6)
             Not stupid at all - (Meerkat) - (5)
                 Tried the Opera beta yet? -NT - (static) - (4)
                     You mean I could have four browsers on this machine? yay! :) -NT - (Meerkat) - (3)
                         Seven, actually - (tjsinclair) - (2)
                             Stop it, you're scaring me :-) - (Meerkat) - (1)
                                 Fixed the proxy issue - (Meerkat)

Where is Mac Daddy Warlock Pimp Ken(tm)?
67 ms