IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New PBS. The War Show: "Last men in Aleppo, the 'White Helmets'"
Their HQs, hospitals repeatedly savaged as Putin adds to the daily madness. All on video w/ subtitles.

Streaming now; prolly a pointer here for later ..

Up-Close & Personal of, yes Real-heroes, endlessly going out immediately after the Russkies or tha Bashar-barrel-bombs have fallen.
Pulling kids/babies out of the debris. And doing it all again..
I saw what looked a lot like white phosphorous in streaming globs.. in one distant scene.

Nuke. Bashar et Familia. to the last standing.
(One of those briefcase nukes? which we + Russkies developed way-back?)

Fucked-Species-R-US, as they mention throughout: W.T.F. ARE our 'Arab Neighbors'?
[In the pocket of Drumpf, Vlad and the Wahabs, apparently as we speak.]

Carrion

It's Fresh, there.
New Be careful of your bedfellows. After all, it is the Middle East.
I'm not saying the White Helmets are bad guys, but questions do persist. I recall all too vividly the false story of babies being thrown out of incubators in an earlier effort to drum up support for another war in the region.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Point (well) taken.. already.
These guys make the Hero- stature, via evidence of mine own eyes; ya can't PhotoSnoop that. But that's in merely human, individual performance context. Of course.

BUT indeed: Muricans of most sub-clans remain/as we speak, too feckless, historically illiterate and just plain dumbth-afflicted to imagine selves getting a handle on all the internecine-Strife which shall afflict this region in *"perpetuity"

..Maybe not so long a time, That: should Drumpf somehow evade penitentiary for an entire term? and The Planet does what physics tells it.. to DO.

:-/
     PBS. The War Show: "Last men in Aleppo, the 'White Helmets'" - (Ashton) - (2)
         Be careful of your bedfellows. After all, it is the Middle East. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             Point (well) taken.. already. - (Ashton)

void main(int argc, char **argv) { printf("Hello, LRPD.\n"); }

90 ms