IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And yet, there is still the Church of England.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New And?
Even the not-quite-one-in-sixty people who actually bothers going regularly aren't all that bothered about god. The CoE is there mainly to make sure the queen isn't a catlick, not that anyone actually cares about that.

Northern Europe in the 21stC really doesn't give much of a crap about religion, to a degree that is probably mind-bending to a lot of the world.

Also, don't be fooled by NI and Scotland; their so-called "sectarian" issues are merely a cypher for deeper tribal issues. It might have been about worshipping the wrong flavour of god once, but not really these days.
New About that
Isn't "worshipping the wrong flavour of god" always really a tribal issue?
--

Drew
New Ah, the queen. YAN vestige of a (happily) bygone era.
I've no knowledge of religious practices in the UK and would not declare otherwise. I only brought up the CoE because if organized worship of the invisible man is generally held in the low regard you state, it appears incongruent that an Official State Religion persists.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New On the contrary, perhaps: If anybody cared, they might need to get rid of it?
New Now don't be a grouch. I have it on the Highest authority that,
Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl
but she doesn't have a lot to say.

What's not to like in a self-effacing Dudess?
(OK..so she has a Corgi fetish ... but she ain't no Granny-starver. (We gots millions.))
     Creationism in ... ... Europe?! - (Ashton) - (12)
         Your error . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         Heh - (pwhysall) - (9)
             And up here in the real north, we're even more atheist. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                 When you wrote about what women believe, I heard it in valley girl voice -NT - (drook) - (1)
                     Well done! That's the voice that kind of person (man or woman) thinks in. -NT - (CRConrad)
             And yet, there is still the Church of England. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                 And? - (pwhysall) - (4)
                     About that - (drook)
                     Ah, the queen. YAN vestige of a (happily) bygone era. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                         On the contrary, perhaps: If anybody cared, they might need to get rid of it? -NT - (CRConrad)
                         Now don't be a grouch. I have it on the Highest authority that, - (Ashton)
         Grateful to hear that bolt-holes persist in your areas, - (Ashton)

Why not just name him Hitler B. Evil?
62 ms