IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Trump "It's an honor" to meet Putin. It can't get worse. And then it does.
I just wonder if by the end of the day the United States will be a member of the Russian Federation.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New "Let nobody say that Trump hasn't achieved anything. I think he just ended the Cold War ...
... with a surrender." -- Yonatan Zunger, https://plus.google.com/+YonatanZunger/posts/hbwnsUAThmk
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New My trip to England this Fall will be tricky.
Trying to avoid being mistaken for an American instead of a Canadian, that is. Of course, no one there will be allowed to look at my passport.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
Expand Edited by mmoffitt July 8, 2017, 01:43:38 PM EDT
New you mean we (US) has never participated in that?
As a result, both countries have been building up "alliances" of dictatorships
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Learn to fucking read, you illitterate baboon.
Next sentence bar one: "And having joined that club, by implication, we are no longer running our own."
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New Can't be summarized more pithily than that :-/ Also too:
I posted a link from a comment (re Creationism in Europe) ... book review in Religio-forum.

Holy Shit.. they may be appearing in.. ... in {Oh the Horrors} Finland! next..

Say It Isn't So!
     It's 9:30 AM. Do you know where your President is? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (7)
         Gimme a second to check Twitter ... -NT - (drook) - (6)
             Trump "It's an honor" to meet Putin. It can't get worse. And then it does. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                 "Let nobody say that Trump hasn't achieved anything. I think he just ended the Cold War ... - (CRConrad) - (4)
                     My trip to England this Fall will be tricky. - (mmoffitt)
                     you mean we (US) has never participated in that? - (boxley) - (1)
                         Learn to fucking read, you illitterate baboon. - (CRConrad)
                     Can't be summarized more pithily than that :-/ Also too: - (Ashton)

Besides, we all have spell check these days, right?
46 ms