7 ways the iPhone has made life worse.

Hardly new to the IGM/or moi, of course, but I still keep my specimen well beyond arms-length*, [ignoring its existence most hours of a day.]
Fortunately I am not infected with the, Golly-am-I-Missing-something? fools' errand as so obviously leads to the anti-wisdom of a clutter-of-factoids.
(That one was hard to learn, back when ed-ja-Kay-shun thought the opposite.. remember a Pedant in Your life?)

* Recall auditing a neuro-psychologist's observation that: when one of these IS to-hand nearby--while operating some Other digi-related thing, or even in a rare person-person confab, it remains
a perpetual distraction/barrier to fully attending to the Real-liff events you are imagining to time-share. It fairly.. beckons!
(not her words, but a decent synonym, I wot.) THAT, IMhO is the crux of its down-side(s)

Anyway, from my warped perspective.. I remain fascinated/engineering-wise with the Fact of so many faux-neurons (access to such, anyway) crammed so densely into such an innocent looking sleek glob.
While despising the mob-attention-span depletion, going on daily: exemplified by The Drumpf (whose persona should be a Cautionary Example) but clearly isn't ... enough. Yet.

That this innocent box can KIll your psyche, should you allow the mesmerizing ... even to Start seriously? seems an authentic threat.
(Just a W.A.G. of course) ... I suppose there already exist 7-Step-Withdrawal centers (or if not? Make Some and get rich like the other biz-heads.)

er, Over-and-Out

Carrion
Never-before packaged so densely as in ... ... a tiny [you guessed it.]