IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So, this is what it looks like on the Other Side of the Looking Glass.
Once you're all the way through to the other side, of course.

The Twit in Chief has bested himself with this.

"The reason that President Obama did NOTHING about Russia after being notified by the CIA of meddling is that he expected Clinton would win ... and did not want to 'rock the boat.' He didn't 'choke,' he colluded or obstructed, and it did the Dems and Crooked Hillary no good," Trump wrote.

"The real story is that President Obama did NOTHING after being informed in August about Russian meddling. With 4 months looking at Russia ... under a magnifying glass, they have zero 'tapes' of T people colluding. There is no collusion & no obstruction. I should be given apology!" he wrote on Twitter.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/26/politics/trump-tweet-obama-russia-collusion-obstruction/index.html

"They have zero 'tapes'..." That is hysterical.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Explanation, then..
1) First they came for the Language; not content with murdering it outright, instead they tortured it in previously unimaginable Ways.

2) Thence on to Reason, Logic and processes by which the synapses and other brain paraphernalia go about their tasks so Basic that ..we scarcely have phrases to describe these root operations;
and they have found ways now, to provoke the unThinkable:

Mind-kernel-panic. [an actual attack upon Consciousness.]

3) There is no 3) ... with 2):
Life. Systems. Critical. All know where further regression leads --->

Rest case.

Carrion. It's now Within.
New We don’ got to see no steenkin’ tapes!
Whether or not all that smoke coming out of Mar-a-Lago comes from baskets of burning rubles—I personally find it difficult to believe that, for example, the GOP platform’s Ukraine plank was switched out with no money changing hands—I’m thinking that the short-fingered vulgarian will eventually have to take the political hit of firing Mueller (or rather, of firing a sufficient number of people at Justice before he drills down to someone who will fire Mueller on his behalf), because on the basis of what I have read of the man, the former FBI chief can be quite persistent in his investigations, and I do believe that even aside from the election shenanigans, there is Rooskie money tied up in El Caudillo de Mar-a-Lago’s businesses in ways that he very desperately does not want to come to light. Still, it’s difficult to know at this point what he’d have to do for the GOP to cut him loose. At this point he could rip open an infant’s thorax on live television in prime time and devour its beating heart without shedding enough Republican support to put him in constitutional danger, and from what I can tell, most of his “base” would be cool with baby-eating if it pissed off “liberals.”

We’re sailing through uncharted and highly polluted waters (oh, and did anyone check out Pierce today?).

cordially,
New Just. Wow. ... now from another angle, let's look at 'foreign policy'
..Program has own website, will be run later this PM (here, on KQED) entitled, Is America in Retreat?

When the U.S. assumed the PAX, it assumed responsibility for global order, but for how long? Just how deeply entangled should America be in the world’s affairs? What alternatives are there to being the world’s policemen? Is there really a downside to retreat? And in the absence of the U.S., how might global order be maintained—or decimated? In a companion documentary to America in Retreat by The Wall Street Journal’s Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist Bret Stephens, Free To Choose Executive Editor and Cato Senior Fellow Johan Norberg examines the questions facing a nation lean back toward isolationism.

Clearly though, The Penitentiary Award (surfaced in ultra-refined Iron Pyrites/fools' gold) is surely won via the WOW-packed $$$-essay of Lucy-in-the-Sky-with-Diamonds via Pierce today: for The Win.

(We must however recall some wise advice recently mentioned in these oarts: Impeach Pence First! (for all reasons of evading The Twin-lepers Syndrome.)

Carrion

(Who does not love the aroma of char-broiled Egos, at a late brunch?)
New Thanks for the link! Content does not surprise me.
The US is the easiest and safest place to hide looted funds.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Thanks for the link. These are incredible times.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     So, this is what it looks like on the Other Side of the Looking Glass. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
         Explanation, then.. - (Ashton)
         We don’ got to see no steenkin’ tapes! - (rcareaga) - (3)
             Just. Wow. ... now from another angle, let's look at 'foreign policy' - (Ashton)
             Thanks for the link! Content does not surprise me. - (a6l6e6x)
             Thanks for the link. These are incredible times. -NT - (mmoffitt)

The fourth-worst poetry in the known Universe.
75 ms