IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New 2020
They want the rubes to vote before they really nail them to the wall.
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New Exactly.
Ride out the benefits, such as they are, of Neoliberal policies before applying the Repo whip.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New "such as they are" ?
--

Drew
New Yes. Such as they are.
The ACA left millions of people uninsured for a variety of reasons - the most damning of which imo is insufficient subsidies for working men, women and their dependents (read children and elderly family members). I mean, if you're going to keep voting for corporate Democrats and thereby allow your government to continue to be the handmaidens of the Wall Street/Banker/Big Pharma fascist class then you ought to at least print enough money to allow people working full-time to pay the oligarchs for private health insurance. But they didn't do that, hence, "such as they are."
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     Are the Republicans playing the Short and Long Game with Health Care? - (mmoffitt) - (8)
         Speaking of things that are obvious ... -NT - (drook) - (7)
             I don't know. It's possible, but are Ryan et al. that smart? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                 Conspiracy of convenience - (drook) - (5)
                     Either way, I'd suprised if the legislation kicks in before January 2019. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                         2020 - (hnick) - (3)
                             Exactly. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                 "such as they are" ? -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                     Yes. Such as they are. - (mmoffitt)

(It's only a model...) SHHHH!
42 ms