IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That's because Cabela's doesn't carry silver bullets. :)
But seriously, do you for a moment thing that Congresscritters will make the connection?

NY Times: Virginia Shooting Suspect Was Distraught Over Trump’s Election, Brother Says
A query to the St. Clair County Sheriff’s Department showed a number of complaints in recent years, mostly after run-ins with neighbors. In late March, the sheriff responded to a report of man firing dozens of shots near Mr. Hodgkinson’s home. When authorities arrived, they found Mr. Hodgkinson and advised him not to shoot in the area. An incident report indicates that he presented a valid firearms owner identification card.
I bet Hodgkinson was an NRA member.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New BY 2000 (..something, via PBS Nightly Biz Report tonight)
Today's Trillionaires will own 51% of [The Entire *Everything]

What's an Overpopulated plundered, chemically + radiation poisoned (overheating) Planet Worth .?. in the minds of the majority-Crass?

Brown's Law: as homo-sap increases the crowding, the IQ and quality-of-Consciousness declines by [Inverse-cubed]
(and that's the "Conservative"/Reactionary estimate)
     Too soon? - (drook) - (4)
         Sounds to me like Amendment 2 (almost) worked as intended. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
             That's because Cabela's doesn't carry silver bullets. :) - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 BY 2000 (..something, via PBS Nightly Biz Report tonight) - (Ashton)
             Someplace in there... - (scoenye)

It's a trick. Get an axe.
33 ms