IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Bernie fan flips out!
And and dies after shooting Steve Scalise, the Repo Whip, his staff person, a lobbyist, and two Capitol police.

NY Times: Steve Scalise Among 4 Shot at Baseball Field; Suspect Is Dead
ALEXANDRIA, Va. — A lone gunman who was reportedly distraught over President Trump’s election opened fire on Republican members of the congressional baseball team at a practice field in this Washington suburb on Wednesday, using a rifle to shower the field with bullets that struck four people, including Steve Scalise, the majority whip of the House of Representatives.
Bernie did not approve!
“I am sickened by this despicable act,” Mr. Sanders said. “Let me be as clear as I can be. Violence of any kind is unacceptable in our society, and I condemn this action in the strongest possible terms. Real change can only come about through nonviolent action.”
One can't let politics "get to you".
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New GIven the incessant-drumming rhetoric top-bottom all along,
(abetted by clear projections--via the prospective, ongoing secret-gutting--of things Most people Want fixed in the dis-US)

seems just. about. On. Schedule., doncha think?
New "Violence of any kind is unacceptable in our society" -- Then WTF do you need all those guns for?
New Here's a picture:
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New If I could have spoken to him prior ...
I would have told him that while it might be, for a few seconds, satisfying to shoot these stooges of the Monied Ruling Class, it would be counter-productive to do so. I would have tried to make him understand that the problem is not Republican politicians, nor even Trump. The problem is the people who voted for them and continue to support them to this day. That'd be, roughly 38% of our countrymen ( https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/ ) or somewhere north of 90 million people. If you actually do manage to assassinate one or more of those bastards, you'll actually drive them and their philosophy deeper into the hearts and minds of those 90 million people by making them martyrs. That is definitely not something that any reasonable person desires.

The guy was a housing inspector, right? How many people who'd lost their homes due to the greed of Wall Street and their enabling stooges in the House, Senate and White House do you think he might have run into? I believe his anger was understandable and I've certainly posted here that I thought an armed revolution was possible. In the end, I just don't believe there are enough patriotic Americans to attempt armed rebellion.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     Bernie fan flips out! - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
         GIven the incessant-drumming rhetoric top-bottom all along, - (Ashton)
         "Violence of any kind is unacceptable in our society" -- Then WTF do you need all those guns for? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
             Here's a picture: - (a6l6e6x)
         If I could have spoken to him prior ... - (mmoffitt)

Legs.
101 ms