IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Bzzzt yourself: "Sex" may be chromosomal, but "gender" is in the brain.
If I've understood reccurrent usage correctly.

Come the fuck on, get with the times: This stuff originates from the USA, so how come you're so much less up-to-date than a furriner like me?

Try not to be so much of a caricature of a Bible-thumping fundamentalist (AKA Taliban of the Western World).
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New Bible thumping?
Now that Chris Hitchens is dead, you'd be hard pressed to find a more anti-religionist than moi. I seriously do not know what you're arguing about with me. Bill writes, "sex is brain not body parts" and I respond "sex is chromosomal" to which you respond with "stop being a bible thumper, sex may be chromosomal." Whatsamatta, ferriners have trouble holding a thought?
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     if this meme catches on - (rcareaga) - (22)
         the distain you hold those folks in is criminal - (boxley)
         This is why people on the right think people on the left are soft in the head -NT - (gcareaga) - (19)
             and furthermore - (rcareaga)
             As does this. - (mmoffitt) - (17)
                 "Why didn't I think of this when I was in high school?" - (rcareaga) - (13)
                     Serious question. - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                         Re: Serious question. - (rcareaga) - (11)
                             Things have change in the years since we attended highschool - (boxley) - (2)
                                 and therein hangs a tale, or a tail, no doubt - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                     only place to get some privacy -NT - (boxley)
                             The converse case - (gcareaga) - (2)
                                 Or a locker room full of XY boys and an XY girl - (drook) - (1)
                                     "an XY girl" *BOGGLE* -NT - (mmoffitt)
                             I agree it's not an easy issue. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                 stop by the store, sex is brain not body parts -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                     Bzzzt. It's chromosomal. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                         Bzzzt yourself: "Sex" may be chromosomal, but "gender" is in the brain. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                             Bible thumping? - (mmoffitt)
                 Really? - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     Where do you buy your Brawndo? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         Same place I get my burrito coverings. -NT - (Another Scott)
         I no words. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)

A mindset is a terrible thing to waste.
50 ms