IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ignore, dupe
In my late 20s I drove a lot for work, and talk radio made the time pass much faster. (I've since discovered audiobooks.) Rush was entertaining. I eventually got bored when I realized he kept recycling the schtick.

There are some pundits I follow now who keep beating the drum for certain pet issues - Dean Baker and Paul Krugman, for instance - but that's more documenting the ongoing repetition of Republican talking points. I don't think I could listen to three hours of that daily, even though I agree with them.

Point being, I think there's something in your personality that determines whether you can keep listening to the same thing all the time.
--

Drew
Expand Edited by drook June 8, 2017, 08:58:47 PM EDT
New Belatedly..
Maybe lots of day jobs need radio to escape (bizness, of whatever form?) But what Kind of 'radio', eh?
Believe I first heard about Rush via local UPS driver, who clearly dug the routine. I tuned in once, heard My Gramma, etc.

(Had he asked moi, later on.. I might have found a few words of the sort ... "he seems quite Certain of his views, no? maybe adding something about, "a debate would be great sport..)

And so it goes..
A Nation of too-many Fatheads with a Crook-family in Charge. Odds?
     I hope this comes to a theater near me - (drook) - (5)
         Thanks for link! I, too, hope I that film comes to my area. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         '5 Clues James Comey Left Behind' - (Ashton) - (3)
             I used to listen to Rush - (drook)
             Ignore, dupe - (drook) - (1)
                 Belatedly.. - (Ashton)

Hello, world.
70 ms