IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Google Demo Day!
Google Demo Day is today and my own company, Waymark (a Detroit art and technology startup), will be presenting in San Francisco at 1:33 pm ET today. The whole thing will be live streamed at https://goo.gl/dYxipY if you want to watch our CEO introduce our new Movement product today.

We will also be up for the "Game Changer" award which is voted on by viewers on the live stream. Voting for the award starts when the presentations are done - about 2:30 pm ET.

I'm going to post something right as the voting starts, and if you're online and able to spare a few minutes, it will be great if you can vote for Waymark.

I'll post here when voting opens up if anyone is interested. Apparently the window is pretty short.

Yes, this was something I've pasted in several places. ;-)
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Was trapped in a can-with-wheels,
Sorry.. missed chance to vote but I see you prevailed; no-brainer.. we'unses Knew ya Gots Cuth.

Next Project [== get RICH, guaranteed]

WANT.. a rilly efficient (bit-wise) App for iPhone which:
emulates close-enough HAL-9000. Will drill down into the manifold/weekly-altering MENUS throughout these Demon-devices:
so I can SAY ie-with-words: "Igor: make this sucker stay ON until I tell. you. I want it to go back to sleep. GOT IT, Igor?")

..and like that.

(OK.. via quantum computing,) I acknowledge the need here for a rackful of TBytes via Bluetooth, with the sucker in a breadbox-squahed-into say, a 2" X 3" X 1'' hip-flask shaped container
(serves as a butt-warmer on cold days, too.)

ThankyouVerymuch,

I Who Be
New :-)
Regards,
-scott
New Woot! Congratulations!
Yeah, I'm trying to catch up on old threads; but not as old as the ones that CRC revived!

Cheers,
Scott.
New Thanks!
Now we get to turn it into a product. :-)
Regards,
-scott
New Hey, Thorough is my middle name!
Well, no, actually it isn't... But you know what I mean.
     Google Demo Day! - (malraux) - (6)
         And the results are in... - (malraux) - (5)
             Was trapped in a can-with-wheels, - (Ashton) - (1)
                 :-) -NT - (malraux)
             Woot! Congratulations! - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 Thanks! - (malraux)
                 Hey, Thorough is my middle name! -NT - (CRConrad)

I'd like to thank the Academy...
52 ms