IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Agreed.
It took Trump's election and events like this and this and this and on and on, only to end up with Forty per cent of my fucked up countrymen approving of Trump to make me see things as they truly are. The vast majority of mostly White America in the flyover region are not worth saving. It is well past time to cull a few hundred thousand for the sake of the herd. I cannot be pleasant about this anymore.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New My conundrum too..
(Via a friend's e-mail sig)

"I'm sure we all agree that we ought to love one another and I know there are people in the world that do not love their fellow human beings and I hate people like that." --Tom Lehrer

PS: recent revivals of those Population Bomb essays of early '70s +/- remind that: we NEED the culling of (countless) er, carbon-units, merely to make it a century or so:
via WHAT MEANS??? remains the perpetual Mc Guffin, stymieing this critical Matter whose (sane?) solution is as crucial as is oxygen, water and food.

(TMI via its massive premeditated-%Noise largely from fly-over mindsets, shall remain indefinitely: the largest impediment to (even a soupçon of hope for) ... maintaining the integrity of sane Language Itself, I wot.)

PPS: YUP, HE JUST fucking DID IT

Now he becomes a palpable ENEMY of ALL PEOPLE, this .cha .cha. cha. cretin with. the. launch. codes.
(Cthulhu! does his knowledge of merely basic 'econ' prove to be as encyclopædic as ... his knowledge of Proust, math, logic and Humanity.)
     Know your enemy - (rcareaga) - (3)
         Agreed. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             My conundrum too.. - (Ashton)
         "Dear Tump Supporter, You lost too. It just hasn't hit you yet." - (Ashton)

"It grew, as the sum of a lot of separate people's ad-hockery, most of those by people who had no idea what they were doing, and would gladly pound screws with a hammer all year long, for lack of acquaintance with the concept of screwdrivers." - Rick Moen
62 ms