My take (then, and perhaps now--whatever Else is next: an infinite series.. ...)

IF.. what one wanted were: a fucking-PHONE mainly, say 80.13% of the time?
THEN.. this little gem ought to win over anyone who wants the gadget to disappear within her collection of techno-crap which she usually stuffs into her clothes/somewhere!.. every day.
I need not be conversant with ALL the details, in order to instantly comprehend that: the SE is pretty much the marvel-est of the panoply of gadgetry: if all you NEED is a bloody portable PHONE.
Simply, it feels just-RIHGT.

(The (claimed) advanced-camera factoids == supposedly sl. superior to the i6S) would imply that, should you encounter a situation where some nut-job was in view--
In flagrante delicto--you might not See, in the bitchin-but-tiny screen all the red splotches on the pavement: BUT the tiny device would damn near fill the front page of NYT
... with as much detail as, say a reporter's 1939 4 x 5" Graflex Speed Graphic.

I went with the boat-anchor 6S+ (aluminum instead of magnesium alloy because--Oh DEAR!! it might bend=crack too ... if you put it in a vise and whapped it
--because I wanted to be pretty sure, should I decide that: I Don't Need?/Want-to-be tethered to any magic-box, Thankyouverymuch:
without having seen, at my own snails' pace.. a fair sample of the Blings and evaluated whether any of it is REALLY 'intuitive' ... once one has sat through the HOUR+ Youtube of choice..
[also Screw the tiny-stylus/ascii map, a thing of perdition. I'll dictate if it comes to 'needing' {ugghh} text.]

This is proving a difficult assessment since I, unlike most once-here: simply only rarely Wish I had a phone right with me NOW. And I consider that mind-set an asset as ... ...

Life IS too SHORT ..for cramming the little grey cells with n+20 new algorithms Every Fucking Day, y'Know?

Carrion.