IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New indiscreet
From The Guardian just now (emphasis added):
The man who murdered 22 people and injured 59 others has been named as Salman Ramadan Abedi, a Mancunian of Libyan descent.

Police confirmed the 22-year-old’s identity after officials in the United States passed it to news reporters, apparently against the wishes of the police and security services in the UK.
As I gaze into the crystal ball (no, not that one) I see a diminution in the level of, ah, granularity in the information being passed to this country by foreign intelligence sources in the coming months and years. If the short-fingered vulgarian actually was a conscious and willing agent of Russian influence deliberately sabotaging this country’s strategic position in the world, it’s difficult to imagine him doing more damage than he already has. Quite remarkable.

cordially,
New Fucking idiots. Rolleyes.
We've spent 40+ years dealing with domestic terrorism, most of it from people much more capable, better-equipped, and better-organised than this current wave of murderous fuckwits. That's the Provisional IRA, for the avoidance of doubt. (The other republican groups and loyalist groups are/were notably not nearly as good at terrorism as the PIRA)

If the UK police wanted his name out there, his name would have been out there.

Now, everyone who knows him and who has something to hide will be destroying, as far as possible, any evidence of their connection to him. They might not have found out for a couple of days or even hours otherwise. And in these situations the clock is ticking.

Cheers chaps. The help is appreciated, you fucking twats.
New Ah.. Peter! ... ... le mot juste. Again ;^>
     nail bomb in Manchester - (rcareaga) - (11)
         Apparently there were two explosions. - (static)
         Bomber identified (allegedly), arrests already made. - (pwhysall) - (6)
             Guardian, yes; seen elsewhere - (rcareaga) - (2)
                 That's the same sort of... - (pwhysall)
                 Reads as if it is right out of Правда. Or its subsidiary, the White House. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Glad to hear you and yours were unscathed. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 Statistically, they're almost certainly fine - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     I just heard from him. All his are well, as well. Thanks. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         indiscreet - (rcareaga) - (2)
             Fucking idiots. Rolleyes. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                 Ah.. Peter! ... ... le mot juste. Again ;^> -NT - (Ashton)

What you're selling, I do not need.
74 ms