IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Bomber identified (allegedly), arrests already made.
New Guardian, yes; seen elsewhere
I visit the Guardian frequently enough that I pay an annual subsidy to them even though they haven’t retreated behind a paywall. From a comment thread at the New York Times, which generally polices these things rather rigorously (the comments sections of most US newspaper sites could be charitably described as cesspools), comes this bizarre observation:
Please provide some actual evidence physical, analyzable and evidence corroborated and reproducible to prove this supposed bombing, if such evidence is not provided or does not exist, then the obvious result is that nothing occurred, especially in such a supposedly catastrophic event there should be thousands of detailed pieces of physical evidence. Right now there is nothing but suspicious pictures that prove nothing and a cloudy narrative that proves nothing.
I am inclined to think this is clumsy trolling, but after last year’s election, who is to say?

cordially,
New That's the same sort of...
...bullshit, that ends up as a PRATT, that accompanied the plane that hit the Pentagon back in '01.
New Reads as if it is right out of Правда. Or its subsidiary, the White House.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Glad to hear you and yours were unscathed.
My good friend English Dave (with whom I'll be travelling this year or next to England), however, I haven't been able to contact yet. :0(

Most of his family live in Manchester with a number of great nieces that would be roughly the proper age for that event. I hope to see him tonight.
bcnu,
Mikem

New Statistically, they're almost certainly fine
I sincerely hope that that is the case.
New I just heard from him. All his are well, as well. Thanks.
bcnu,
Mikem

nail bomb in Manchester - (rcareaga) - (11)
         Apparently there were two explosions. - (static)
         Bomber identified (allegedly), arrests already made. - (pwhysall) - (6)
             Guardian, yes; seen elsewhere - (rcareaga) - (2)
                 That's the same sort of... - (pwhysall)
                 Reads as if it is right out of Правда. Or its subsidiary, the White House. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Glad to hear you and yours were unscathed. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 Statistically, they're almost certainly fine - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     I just heard from him. All his are well, as well. Thanks. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         indiscreet - (rcareaga) - (2)
             Fucking idiots. Rolleyes. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                 Ah.. Peter! ... ... le mot juste. Again ;^> -NT - (Ashton)

Right here in River City!
47 ms