IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Flynn, hardly "the very model of a modern Major General"
..continue to next patter-song ..

Pence? his grade of sanctimonious hypocrisy (perhaps equalled by the sancto-Santorum reptile?) surely does appeal to the Lo-information (not-just-voters) and so it's Civil War the Second,
while: even the Fiirst one limps-along in yet another indefatigable caste of the gruntled. STILL.

As to how *This Day* ... surely a contender for the antithesis of that famous Day which shall live in infamy? might go next: ya gots me.
Those famous Brownian Movements [/physics] whereby 'statistically': all the atoms in a room might congregate in one corner ... suffocating the guy with the Worst Luck Evah
... well, why Not?

ie A cone has two stable positions: the obvious one, straight up with '0 degrees of freedom' (to move)
On its side it can roll in an arc, on a plane.
The dis-USA is that cone, balanced on its tip
(I wot.)

;^>

Ed: PS
Way-back (in these parts) I submitted an ASCII drawing of that cone, with a fly just about to land..
(and I hear some Loud Buzzzzings from Save-Face-space.)
Collapse Edited by Ashton May 19, 2017, 02:27:29 AM EDT
Flynn, hardly "the very model of a modern Major General"
..continue to next patter-song ..

Pence? his grade of sanctimonious hypocrisy (perhaps equalled by the sancto-Santorum reptile?) surely does appeal to the Lo-information (not-just-voters) and so it's Civil War the Second,
while: even the Fiirst one limps-along in yet another indefatigable caste of the gruntled. STILL.

As to how *This Day* ... surely a contender for the antithesis of that famous Day which shall live in infamy? might go next: ya gots me.
Those famous Brownian Movements [/physics] whereby 'statistically': all the atoms in a room might congregate in one corner ... suffocating the guy with the Worst Luck Evah
... well, why Not?

ie A cone has two stable positions: the obvious one, straight up with '0 degrees of freedom' (to move)
On its side it can roll in an arc, on a plane.
The dis-USA is that cone, balanced on its tip
(I wot.)

;^>
New boggle! you have never read "catch 22"? indeed a model general
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     We can hope he goes with Donnie. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
         Flynn, hardly "the very model of a modern Major General" - (Ashton) - (1)
             boggle! you have never read "catch 22"? indeed a model general -NT - (boxley)

Gollum!
63 ms