IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New maybe I am missing something, what "russian leak story"?
all I have heard is that according to WAPO, former whitehouse officials (how the fuck did they know what the prez said if they are former?)breathlessly reported that the laptop bomb theory was told to the ruskies. WAPO nobly declined to publish all of the details of the threat.

So WAPO knows about it, ex former whitehouse people know about it. It has been published in other papers by the airlines which are refusing to board laptops from certain countries yet the president must be hung because he told the russians?

hmm I remember being indignant a while back during the election about hillary being loose with info and being metaphorically patted on the back by some here saying now, now it wasnt really SEKRET, it was well known, so why the bump on the tyke?

wonderin, thats all
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New You sound like a Republican in 1973.
The big deal is that there is the appearance of him sharing info with the Russians that was not his to share because it came from a source (prolly Israel) that was emphatic that it not be shared with anyone.

Personally, I don't think he did it out of malice. I think his insecurity and internal demands for attention led him to do it. The man has no impulse control and wants to impress everyone and have them love him. I imagine it went something like, "Lavrov, you wouldn't believe. I get the best, THE BEST, intelligence. Nobody ever got intelligence like I get. Like this bomb in a notebook thing we got from a partner's intelligence, out of an ISIS infiltrator in WhereTF, Syria..."

We didn't know as much about suspected misdeeds pertaining to Watergate when we established the Senate Select Committee on that as we know about suspected misdeeds by the three year old tyrant in the White House now, so where the hell is our Senate Select Committee?
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New "according to current and former U.S. officials"
Not just former.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Tell that to the Mossad mole in ISIS.
His expected lifespan has dropped.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Well, at least the Democrats are taking Trump's treason seriously. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
         Pelosi is making allowances for an immature child. - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
             Yep. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             maybe I am missing something, what "russian leak story"? - (boxley) - (3)
                 You sound like a Republican in 1973. - (mmoffitt)
                 "according to current and former U.S. officials" - (malraux)
                 Tell that to the Mossad mole in ISIS. - (a6l6e6x)

Walk like an Egyptian.
78 ms