IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New ITYM the one previous to that?
"Curious George", and all that. I recall quite a few cartoons with GWB as a chimp.

But then, I didn't even get that it was supposed to be chocolate ice cream. I was thinking molten vanilla...
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New Nope, just one previous
For all those Real Americans not content to point out that he obviously (Just look at him!) wasn't a real American, and instead pointed out that both he and his wife obviously (Just look at them!) weren't real humans.
--

Drew
     If the Xians are right, somewhere Nikita is smiling. - (mmoffitt) - (11)
         And the pictures were taken by the Russian PR guys - (drook) - (10)
             YES! I didn't know that when I posted above, but that in and of itself is astonishing! -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Addendum re Reporter-handling du jour + a clever Poll w/illustrations - (Ashton) - (8)
                 I guess there's not a single word meaning emotional 5 year old. - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
                     Apparently, I'm giving Trump too much credit. - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                         "Toddler" might be what you're looking for. -NT - (malraux)
                         That is not icecream on the wall... -NT - (scoenye) - (4)
                             Now now ... - (drook) - (3)
                                 ITYM the one previous to that? - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                     Nope, just one previous - (drook)
                                 No, no, no. Gorillas! -NT - (scoenye)

Two words: meat helmet.
59 ms