IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New iwethey++ finally, out since january, down to my last credit card with room on it.
Weird, just got the email that my clearance had come thru for the gummint job, then 2 hours later got a call from a different recruiter announcing I had been selected for a remote gig for IBM. When it rains it pours but I am going with the gummint gig. Wont be able to say much but if you lookup Stennis MS you could figger it out.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New And when someone insults you
By saying:
Obviously not a rocket scientist.
You can respond:
Well, actually ...
New I worked with a guy who did​ that
Our internal auditor distributed a list of recommendations for how we should track testing activities. She published it to an unnecessarily long list of people.

My coworker replied to the whole group saying, "When I was on the Minuteman project at Boeing, we did [3 out of 17 of her recommendations] and the DoD found that sufficient. I think that should be more than adequate for tracking propane deliveries."

I asked, "Is that your way of saying this isn't rocket science?"

"Yup. And if she'd sent her report to me first I could have told her that without documenting it for her boss."
--

Drew
New There's two possibilities.
One spacey and one wet! :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Confabulations, good to hear!
New Clearance.. that be handy nowadays
Mayhap if you brush up on your Cyrillic, there might be a chance for a DC reassignment? and all sorts of juicy tidbits (about which ... you couldn't say a word to us'ns.)

Damn!

Glad to hear you're en route to solvency! just now, what with the daily noise of mayhem reports on the toddler's latest tantrum.
That was too long with ... no +++s; don't Do that any more, y'hear?!

:-)
New Yay!
I'll raise a frosty one to you at the weekend.
New Excellent!
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     iwethey-- last day 13th -NT - (boxley) - (13)
         If not retiring, good hunting! -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             cant retire, owe too much -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 Given the rate.. at which this kultur creates more n'More word+'rithmetic -stuffs: - (Ashton)
         :-( Good luck with the search. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             updated monster and turned linkdin on, will see what turns up -NT - (boxley)
         iwethey++ finally, out since january, down to my last credit card with room on it. - (boxley) - (7)
             And when someone insults you - (crazy) - (1)
                 I worked with a guy who did​ that - (drook)
             There's two possibilities. - (a6l6e6x)
             Confabulations, good to hear! -NT - (CRConrad)
             Clearance.. that be handy nowadays - (Ashton)
             Yay! - (pwhysall)
             Excellent! -NT - (mmoffitt)