IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Dude, Bernie WROTE a lot of the Democratic Platform. HTH.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Apparently not the parts the cared about
--

Drew
     Who will stop Tinpot Trump? - (mmoffitt) - (17)
         No one - (crazy) - (15)
             Thank me? I didn't vote for him. Or HIllary in the primary for that matter. - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                 Correction: - (Andrew Grygus) - (13)
                     I'm not buying it. - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                         And you are entirely wrong - as usual. - (Andrew Grygus) - (11)
                             Given time, I may become as cynical as you. - (mmoffitt)
                             I was going to let it pass, but I can't. You could NOT be more wrong. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                 I don't agree with 100% of this - (drook) - (8)
                                     I find that sort of thing remarkable. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                         Concur.. -NT - (Ashton)
                                         Popularity has little to do with policies - (drook) - (5)
                                             Oh, that explains why Democrats insisted on Hillary OVER the most popular politician in the US! -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                 The Democratic Party doesn't vote - (drook) - (2)
                                                     Dude, Bernie WROTE a lot of the Democratic Platform. HTH. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                         Apparently not the parts the cared about -NT - (drook)
                                             A) Which of the terms 2001-'04 and 2005-'08 is it that doesn't count? - (CRConrad)
         n Thanks for this Mehdi Hasan Gem - (Ashton)

Like a flaming ant farm, only less organized.
42 ms