IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh, that explains why Democrats insisted on Hillary OVER the most popular politician in the US!
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New The Democratic Party doesn't vote
The biggest difference between the two parties lately is that the Democratic Party chooses candidates based on policy/ideology, while the Republican Party chooses based on who will win.

Reagan used to be a Democrat? Who cares, he's popular. Trump used to be a Democrat? Who cares, he's popular. The Tea Party is openly opposed to the current leadership of the party? Who cares, they're popular.

Republicans prefer to win first, then negotiate within the party to decide what to do. Democrats have the negotiation first, then try to win with the "best" candidate.

Bernie didn't support the Democratic party platform. They don't have to let him run under their banner.
--

Drew
New Dude, Bernie WROTE a lot of the Democratic Platform. HTH.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Apparently not the parts the cared about
--

Drew
     Who will stop Tinpot Trump? - (mmoffitt) - (17)
         No one - (crazy) - (15)
             Thank me? I didn't vote for him. Or HIllary in the primary for that matter. - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                 Correction: - (Andrew Grygus) - (13)
                     I'm not buying it. - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                         And you are entirely wrong - as usual. - (Andrew Grygus) - (11)
                             Given time, I may become as cynical as you. - (mmoffitt)
                             I was going to let it pass, but I can't. You could NOT be more wrong. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                 I don't agree with 100% of this - (drook) - (8)
                                     I find that sort of thing remarkable. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                         Concur.. -NT - (Ashton)
                                         Popularity has little to do with policies - (drook) - (5)
                                             Oh, that explains why Democrats insisted on Hillary OVER the most popular politician in the US! -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                 The Democratic Party doesn't vote - (drook) - (2)
                                                     Dude, Bernie WROTE a lot of the Democratic Platform. HTH. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                         Apparently not the parts the cared about -NT - (drook)
                                             A) Which of the terms 2001-'04 and 2005-'08 is it that doesn't count? - (CRConrad)
         n Thanks for this Mehdi Hasan Gem - (Ashton)

Like a flaming ant farm, only less organized.
96 ms