IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The way he's going, Trump may not make it till the end of 2017!
Just need a couple ranking Republicans to grow a pair.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Alas, there are no Baker's left in the Republican Party.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New growing a pair
Charles Pierce notes that mavericky maverick Senator John McCain had this to say to the Associated Press: “We certainly don't want any president to leak classified information but the president does have the right to do that.” Which appears technically to be true: the short-fingered vulgarian is apparently free to share whatever information he likes with anyone he likes, and can declassify on the fly. But I don’t propose to cancel my vacation plans in order not to miss the senior Senator from Arizona’s testicles as they descend.

cordially,

New And this classified information was not his to disclose.
It was not US gathered information, came from an ally (probably Jordan), was classified "coded" top secret information (i.e. compartmentalized to just a few top secret qualified folks) and not to be disclosed to other allies w/o consent of source.

The Rosenbergs died for less.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New There's a chance it was covered by treaty.
And hence *not* his right to disclose.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New NY Times says the source was Israel.
And the Israelis are not stupid.

NY Times:
Israel’s concerns about the Trump White House’s handling of classified information were foreshadowed in the Israeli news media this year. Newspapers there reported in January that American officials warned their Israeli counterparts to be careful about what they told the Trump administration because it could be leaked to the Russians, given Mr. Trump’s openness toward President Vladimir V. Putin.
Maybe he'll hear some choice words when he visits there. Psych experts will have to be consulted to taylor those words for effect,
Alex

-- Isaac Asimov
     The Default Efect - (dmcarls) - (6)
         The way he's going, Trump may not make it till the end of 2017! - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
             Alas, there are no Baker's left in the Republican Party. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             growing a pair - (rcareaga) - (3)
                 And this classified information was not his to disclose. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                     There's a chance it was covered by treaty. - (malraux) - (1)
                         NY Times says the source was Israel. - (a6l6e6x)

Plumbing is not coding. There is no concept of rolling back the previously saved version of the house.
119 ms