IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Wait, Wait!! ... Don't Tell Me makes Our Day..
(Surely as a means of moving the brain-pan OFF the daily strychnine-enhanced verbiage of _You Know__Who___)

Just HOW?!? do I gets my greasy hands on the latest can't-live-without Blue-tooth-enabled, digitally-PC-Correct, Must-have:
for ... those whose Veyron's ash-tray is overfilled (and they dare not handle it while wearing their Gucci $800 driving gloves..

your New Salt Shaker.

Not making this up, you know..)
New Is there supposed to be a link in there?
--

Drew
New Nah.. it's an entirely verbal Show :-)

;^>
New Re: Wait, Wait!! ... Don't Tell Me makes Our Day..
I've got tickets to attend the live taping on Thursday, May 25th. Been listening to the podcast for years, and I'm excited to finally be able to go see it live.
-Mike

@MikeVitale42

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New Welcome, Brother..
{{sigh}} KQED has been auctioning off a similar taping in August, (in SF I think) but at ..$360 or per/month ....

Their today [M-Day] broadcast was a potpourri, many delicious D.C. send-ups (like, "Comey's Waltz!!")
HUMOR IS: the only reliable means I know of, to utterly erase the nausea of viewing, LISTENING-to the kddie-speak I'mSoGreat content
..within every paragraph ever uttered by the dis-US's Worldwide Laughing Stock™.

So then, since that what he Be: We Must LAUGH (NOT down that full bottle of Vicodin™.)

Right? :-)

Semper Fi! ... Semper reductio ad absurdum Der Drumpf!!
     Wait, Wait!! ... Don't Tell Me makes Our Day.. - (Ashton) - (4)
         Is there supposed to be a link in there? -NT - (drook) - (1)
             Nah.. it's an entirely verbal Show :-) -NT - (Ashton)
         Re: Wait, Wait!! ... Don't Tell Me makes Our Day.. - (mvitale) - (1)
             Welcome, Brother.. - (Ashton)

Group you belong to is wrong group.
47 ms