IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New These are DEFINITELY NOT the Republicans I grew up knowing.
Emphasis Mine.

The chummy White House visit—photos of the president yukking it up with Lavrov and Russian Ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak were released by the Russian Foreign Ministry since no U.S. press was allowed to cover the visit—had been one of Putin’s asks in his recent phone call with Trump, and indeed the White House acknowledged this to me later Wednesday. “He chose to receive him because Putin asked him to,” a White House spokesman said of Trump’s Lavrov meeting. “Putin did specifically ask on the call when they last talked.”

The meeting was Lavrov’s first in the White House since 2013—and came after several years of the Obama administration’s flat-out refusal to grant him an Oval Office audience, two former senior White House officials told me. “The Russians were begging us for years to do that,” one of the former officials said. “They were constantly pushing for it and we were constantly saying no.”

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/05/10/james-comey-firing-trump-lavrov-putin-215124

What would Joe McCarthy say?
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Joe McCarthy? A pussy! Let’s hear from noted nutcase…
Robert W. Welch, Jr., founder of the John Birch Society (still a thing!), who composed in 1956 of another US President on, shall we say, considerably slenderer evidence, this startling indictment:
But my firm belief that Dwight Eisenhower is a dedicated, conscious agent of the Communist conspiracy is based on an accumulation of detailed evidence so extensive and so palpable that it seems to me to put this conviction beyond any reasonable doubt.
Now, Trump being Trump, and taking into consideration that stupidity can and probably more frequently does account for a greater fraction of the world’s ills than do malice and evil, we can’t exclude the possibility that the man’s innate fecklessness is a more significant factor here than some hidden agenda on his part to advance the interests of the Russian Federation at the expense of the nation he is presently engaged in looting on behalf of his class. That’s not to say that he may not include in his entourage individuals who have made their own arrangements with the Rooskies and are attempting to advance policies which please their clients.

Still, and by all that’s holy, had even half this volume of circumstantial evidence of collusion with Moscow accreted by now around President Dread Butch Hillary, one cannot doubt that the impeachment process would already be well advanced—assuming that mobs bearing farm implements and flaming brands had not stormed the White House and overpowered the Secret Service detail by now. Instead, we get a little nervous throat-clearing from a few Congressional Republicans. I occasionally run into people who are unfamiliar with the meaning of IOKIYAR. If ever I’m asked how it’s pronounced, I will explain that both the vowels and the consonants are silent.

cordially,
New And now that he's passing intel to the Russians?
Crickets from Congress. As Alice observed, "Curiouser and curiouser!"
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     Young Joe Kennedy III impromptu 3-min video lays out the corruption - (Ashton) - (3)
         These are DEFINITELY NOT the Republicans I grew up knowing. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             Joe McCarthy? A pussy! Let’s hear from noted nutcase… - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 And now that he's passing intel to the Russians? - (mmoffitt)

Solar-powered!
63 ms