IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So Microsoft is finally acknowledging...
That security is not just another checkpoint to add to the feature set? (Which is why no single audit, no matter how highly publicized, really matters a damn.)

Cheers,
Ben
"... I couldn't see how anyone could be educated by this self-propagating system in which people pass exams, teach others to pass exams, but nobody knows anything."
--Richard Feynman
New 'Acknowledge' is not in their vocabulary,
is it?
"Dragged kicking and screaming to partly allow as how.." might be the closest to the A word.

Inconceivable that the word 'modular' could be permitted utterance on the campus, too. To acknowledge that their entire product line has morphed into so many mega-lines that No One on Earth could possibly fix it - surely could only be admitted within the cover-letter to investors, explaining the reasons behind the company's dissolution into n-fragments and the planned auction of capital equipment.

Hey - I showed the Bally dance to someone a few days ago. Comment:
"Jeez, those guys are just plain sick.."

Guess I've never seen a quote from M$ containing a simple acknowledgement with no subordinate clauses, re Any topic.

Ashton
New Ack! Ack! A hairball! Isn't that what Scott McNeally...
called the Windows platform. :)
Alex

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened." -- Winston Churchill (1874-1965)
     Security through obscurity - on purpose - (Ashton) - (9)
         another good reason to get off the upgrade treadmill - (tjsinclair) - (4)
             Disagreed, mostly - (kmself) - (3)
                 What you describe is the sane approach - (Ashton) - (2)
                     Remember that little disk I gave you? - (kmself) - (1)
                         Booted a few days ago for a visitor.. :-) - (Ashton)
         Counterpoint: old code being retired - (kmself) - (3)
             So Microsoft is finally acknowledging... - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                 'Acknowledge' is not in their vocabulary, - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Ack! Ack! A hairball! Isn't that what Scott McNeally... - (a6l6e6x)

Surreptitious semblances scamper surrealistically, strewing scabrous solecisms, simpering sophistry - striving sententiously - still, scintillating serendipity seems South. Zymotic, yellowish xeroxed vellums unsatisfactorily trumpet simple rationales: querulous ponderings of nebulous musings. Let knaves justly invoke hoary genuflection, for early doth craven biliousness atrophy.
53 ms