IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Not buying it.
As far back as sainted old rasfwrj -- a Usenet newsgroup of ostensibly very narrow focus I used to frequent twenty years ago; use your Google-fu if you want to know more -- I've seen community in the "no compartmentalization" sense arise spontaneously on tha Intertubes.

Hey, there was even this gang I know of, as contrarian a group of grouchy bastards as you've ever seen whine about the faked-up "Readers' Choice" awards on any IT periodical's on-line forum...
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New Heh, and within the IGM
I can even mention--many moons ago--that the Part No. for the 'pawl carrier centraliseer spring' in a Vincent gearbox is: "G-64-stroke-1"
(and Why, once, the consequence of that tiny spring could have Mattered to the tune of $$$, etc.) without my ackshully being ridden outta town on a rail. :-)

Now as to the consequences of Acura-Big-Corporation [Honda], in its no longer supplying even the Door Latch! of the very==most-used==Driver-door! in this full-Yuppie-grade vehicle:
stay tuned for further illumination of the vicissitudes of modrin Corporate forced-obsolescence, and like that.
     The splintering of society - (drook) - (7)
         Well, if you want to talk to me . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
             14th century french cooking would be interesting - (boxley) - (3)
                 Vinegar wasn't much known in those days. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                     thanks, very informative -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         Amen to that! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Not buying it. - (CRConrad) - (1)
             Heh, and within the IGM - (Ashton)

It looks like someone sewed pieces of a waterlogged Reagan mask together at gunpoint.
73 ms