IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thanks for Heads-up,
fortunately though, never used the Comcast e-mail addy auto-assigned: made clear to them that my e-mail addy is not Theirs, should some e-mail seem necessary.
(Amidst whatever $$ or other chaos has been unleashed, I phone the suckers.)

Heh, their latest ad-blitz seen on PBS, after the xfinity cha. cha. is: the claimed hiring (over n-years, in tiny print) of ex-military folk, the implication being

A) We'll be here forever/ and we're patriotic as all get-out.
B) Guess we're supposed to believe it's because of new business/not re perennial sloppy service, heretofore.

But who's believing either one (?)
PS: I quite recall your kindness in sending along a "Full 150 MHz!" upgrade CPU for some long-forgotten box of a friend.
"You mean this was sent from Belgium??" saith She. :-)
Expand Edited by Ashton May 1, 2017, 10:41:21 PM EDT
New Now up to my eyeballs in P4 2.8GHz CPUs. If you ever need a box of those... ;-)
     Encounter with an Apple 'Supervisor', as Yosemite was flailing.. - (Ashton) - (5)
         Glad to hear all went well eventually! -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Indeed.. wastie time zipping about, as site Opens in a second or two :-) now, vacuum that IN-box.. -NT - (Ashton)
         Comcast is one of the worst offenders when it comes to e-mail - (scoenye) - (2)
             Thanks for Heads-up, - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Now up to my eyeballs in P4 2.8GHz CPUs. If you ever need a box of those... ;-) -NT - (scoenye)

The OldManFu MoJo you got is impressive.
69 ms