IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 2 active users | 2 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New 'The Handmaid's Tale' ... getting it
Who? .... amongst us/hell: anyone simply breathing normally... wouldn't be interested in viewing this Al Punte Send-Up of Today's present is-their-Past cha. cha. cha.
The Troglodytes must HATE it even before seeing a snippet: LOTS MORE after that snippet.

OK then: what are the options for seeing the episodes, Tee Vee or iMac? Simply a matter of getting Hulu via means of choice or ... would they even be considering some other sort of stream ?
(See, as is evident. I just don't keep up with the ∆--comfortable, predictable actions on this bizarre machine -vs--All New! every Week--and we won't Tell you all the stupid-crap we arbitrarily moved/[moved-your-cheese ..to.]

Ex:
Life too short for say: the BUGS/the moving around of locations ... in new Mail AP as came with El Capitan; my ultra-competent buddy at local ISP needing to easter-egg the problem via Share, etc. for 20 min+
More in Apple forum when I get a round tuit. {{Sheesh}} Apple's new mascot must be named Arrogant.

So, in a word do I gots to get Hulu, however that happens, to see THT?

Thanks for any tips.

Meanwhile.. every new Twitter-burp brings stuff like, the defunding of [approaching --> Every] positive activity of the gummint. The Pope et al may be SAYING some stuff re the slashing of Foreign Aid;
Shit we should be protesting that this mofo isn't in jail. Yet.. Maybe THT horrifics ISN'T even as Bad as it can Get??
New Er.
There's an option the legality of which is rather dubious. Kodi + Exodus plug-in will allow you to view it.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Gracias..
Shall examine my 2017 Conscience operations..

..if it hasn't been Drunpfed unto Death.. with such thoughts as
..replacing my former Billy Gates Doll
with a more excruciating-grade calibration for The Drumpf-Vampire-doll.

;^>
New Using silver pins to stick in the doll may be worth doing! :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     'The Handmaid's Tale' ... getting it - (Ashton) - (3)
         Er. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             Gracias.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Using silver pins to stick in the doll may be worth doing! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)

Gee whillikers!
77 ms