IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I love the reporter's name from this bit of very bad news.
EXECUTIVE ACTIONS
Trump will sign a new executive order, this time on education

From CNN's Dan Merica:

President Trump will sign an executive order that directs Education Secretary Betsy DeVos to review "where the Federal Government has unlawfully overstepped state and local control" in education.

The order — titled "Executive Order Enforcing Statutory Prohibitions on Federal Control of Education" — is in line with both Trump's campaign promises on education and what DeVos advocated for before entering the federal government.

Here is a statement from a WH official:

"This Executive Order is intended to return authority to where Congress intended -- state and local entities. Current law recognizes that, although the Federal Government has a Department of Education, state and local entities retain control over their schools. This Executive Order directs the Secretary of Education to conduct a study and determine where the Federal Government has unlawfully overstepped state and local control."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/26/politics/trump-live-updates?lf-content=193511777:lb-post-22e17cad5e3b3d040280cc86e1e1ba22@livefyre.com&hubRefSrc=permalink

Well, at least we're leaving it up to the brilliant legal mind of Betsy "I don't know the first thing about education except it makes some of my friends rich" DeVos.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New “very bad news?”
I was under the impression that you believed the federal government has been unlawfully overstepping state and local control since, oh, 1861.

cordially,
New Heh.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     I love the reporter's name from this bit of very bad news. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
         “very bad news?” - (rcareaga) - (1)
             Heh. -NT - (mmoffitt)

Where the decent people won’t see what you’re up to.
66 ms