IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Having managed to escape 'Air' since 9/11 thus: Amtrak..
And now within the (possibly.. Shirley we can See..) LAST 'Presidency as constituted now', I foresee that I cannot get to Isle of Man and a few.. via train:
SO: I quite wonder what *My* first encounter with Fatherland Security droids shall evoke within.

(Am quite not so hoary as.. ever to have hit a Deutsche bahnhof during the reign of The German Caligula-fo-the-Ages) [shall they Ever get truly OVER the Horror that One Man-creature wreaked in THER NAME??]
Well, here WE are 4-23-17: racing to share THAT SAME podium. As mindless, feckless, GULLIBLE cohorts.

Worse! Now the Bannon Shogunate has directly attacked/reversed ALL the hard-won protections of every species of animal, TOO (including ours) with an alacrity which can only be comprehended in Jungian/Freudian terms.

The race to realize the **Control-fantasy which arose within young Donald, a fantasy thoroughly inculcated by his deranged-Vater-from that very first-Vaterland. Its basis?
[Right out of Alistair Sim in School for Scoundrels] (recommended for your viewing discomfort on Hallowe'en.)] Its message?
"He who is not One-Up is ... ... One-Down."

Yup, lookin forward/sorta to that First encounter with Faatherland Security, the ultimate CHA. CHA. CHA. for fascist-Murica Du Jour.

Watch yer back fellow aviators! {as that legendary spam-in-a-can: can *you* imagine flying ..with 499 Others in one of those New Winged Auditoria from Worldwide Air-Corporate??)

Ch.. ch.. Cheers! + Vroom ;^>

Ed:
** As an experienced military academy member-who-escaped-inculcation, I can see in-depth just How The Drumpf's psyche was drawn to intertwine the daily Useless-rituals of such places:
into the litany he'd been *drilled!*-in ALL ALONG. It is, por moi: one of the best Q.E.D.s yet encountered in Americans or Muricans. (Or Germans du that jour.)

It does seem, at times that: some.. psyches.. prove to HAVE BEEN FUCKED from the GET-GO.
(But I gots NO sympathy for this massively-Evil fucktard.)
Expand Edited by Ashton April 23, 2017, 03:47:08 PM EDT
New Only once since 9/11 domestically for me. That was enough. Now's it's 22 Tango or nothing.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     I find this non-discussed issue about flight UAE 3411 interesting. - (mmoffitt) - (12)
         Lots of possible reasons - (drook) - (3)
             No time to look, but some claim that sitting in a car doesn't count as "rest", or something. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 If that's so, then how can sitting in a plane count? - (CRConrad)
             Yup. - (crazy)
         United will be paying for this one dearly! - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
             We're pretty much done with them - (scoenye)
             Having managed to escape 'Air' since 9/11 thus: Amtrak.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Only once since 9/11 domestically for me. That was enough. Now's it's 22 Tango or nothing. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Why would they not know? - (static) - (3)
             And then someone calls out sick - (crazy) - (2)
                 But contingency planning takes more than 5 hours? Seems daft to me. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     Trouble with those of us who've ever *managed.. vastly complex machines-in-sync - (Ashton)

Halfway between the gutter and the stars.
58 ms