IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Anyone friends with a travel agent?
This past Sunday (4/16) I booked an international flight for my daughter for late June. When I looked at the confirmation I realized the agent put it in my name instead of my daughter's. I checked the airline's site for how to contact them, and it directed me to their email form.

I submitted that on Monday (4/17) and didn't get a response until last night (4/21) at 10:30 pm. They said they couldn't fix it via email and gave me a phone number to call. The agent on the phone said that since 9/11 they can't do transfers.

That's complete bullshit, as the TSA doesn't require this. It's entirely airline policy. Some consumer affairs sites say that if you know a good travel agent some of them have contacts who are more understanding.

So ... anyone know a travel agent?
--

Drew
New how did you pay for it? The CC company might have an answer for you. Amex does if thats what you use
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New dupe ignore
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
Expand Edited by boxley April 22, 2017, 11:40:58 PM EDT
New If you're still looking...
J's parents had neighbors that ran tours all over the world. We haven't talked to them in a while, but Muriel would certainly know your options.

HTH a little.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Thanks, will hit them up
--

Drew
     Anyone friends with a travel agent? - (drook) - (4)
         how did you pay for it? The CC company might have an answer for you. Amex does if thats what you use -NT - (boxley)
         dupe ignore -NT - (boxley)
         If you're still looking... - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Thanks, will hit them up -NT - (drook)