IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Did you read the linked article? Bombing the store isn't what was suggested.
Or is a professor emeritus of M.I.T. also a Putin tool?

Yet the administration’s report has come under withering scrutiny from Dr. Theodore Postol, a professor emeritus of science, technology, and national-security policy at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, who once served as a scientific adviser to the chief of naval operations at the Pentagon.

Postol’s exhaustive critique of the White House report notes that “The only undisputable facts stated in the White House report is the claim that a chemical attack using nerve agent occurred in Khan Shaykhun, Syria.” And yet, according to Postol, “the report contains absolutely no evidence that this attack was the result of a munition being dropped from an aircraft. In fact, the report contains absolutely no evidence that would indicate who was the perpetrator of this atrocity.”

Postol writes that “The only source the document cites as evidence that the attack was by the Syrian government is the crater it claims to have identified on a road in the North of Khan Shaykhun.” Yet his analysis of the photographs of the crater provided by the White House “clearly indicates that the munition was almost certainly placed on the ground with an external detonating explosive on top of it that crushed the container so as to disperse the alleged load of sarin.”

Edit:
Alex, I understand you have a justifiable, deep, abiding mistrust of Russians. In this instance, I'm a little concerned that this completely understandable distrust of Russians is blinding you to the fact that no real proof has been offered to justify an illegal bombing of Syria by us.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
Expand Edited by mmoffitt April 21, 2017, 09:34:05 AM EDT
New Well Postol didn't believe the first sarin attack either.
Wikipedia:
Postol has written about the 2013 Ghouta chemical attack, and he has collaborated with Maram Susli (known online as 'Syrian Girl' or 'PartisanGirl') in examining YouTube footage and other sources. Together they believe they found a number of items to be inconsistent with the conventional narrative of the incident. Together with 'Syrian Girl' and Richard Lloyd, Postol argued that the Ghouta chemical attack did not seem to have been launched by the Syrian government
And yet Assad agreed to turn in his stockpile of chemical weapons.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Whose chemical attack? - (mmoffitt) - (5)
         Disinformation! - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
             The origin was a radio broadcast excerpt - (scoenye)
             Did you read the linked article? Bombing the store isn't what was suggested. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Well Postol didn't believe the first sarin attack either. - (a6l6e6x)
         Here's a NY Times video that outlines the lies. - (a6l6e6x)

I never trusted P.E. teachers, I'll tell you that.
43 ms