IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Elon Musk: readying for direct brain connection (in a Cowardly New Drumpf-World™?)
Reuters.

Well, I'm unClear on the Concept ... guess we'll see if they are too (or if Big Brother can find a way to distribute it-all sub-rosa via the Intarweb?)
New And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.
Resistance is futile.

And just think, if he's successful, you can have facebook in your brain! Won't that be grand! You'll be able to communicate with all your "friends" simultaneously.
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.
Norman Cousins
New Ah.. Norman Cousins..
He was a Fav (NY Review of Books et lots More) of new friends. These I encountered way-back in SF--by Accident--I was carrying on pillion seat a female also their friend, on a borrowed Vincent Shadow which had been mutilated, painted yellow!! with Dragons on the tank... er, an earned [ !! ] Loved their double-take when the two of us just.. dropped.. in ;^> Wish I had a pic of That scene!

She/Sonia (a descendant of Gaetano Merola/Big player in founding of SF Opera doings) directed us to stop by their SF Seventh Ave residence; thence and soon I became their HiFi conslutant/'twas quite before 'stereo' had been introduced..
and They progressively.. edjumacated.. my fledgling knowledge of MUSIC-in-most forms I had already grokked sufficiently that: just That ..had earlier saved my sanity within 'military academies', amidst the worst Cha. Cha. Cha. imaginable.

Anyway, despite this tl;dr: Cousins' views + Theirs yanked me into the Better-use of my stock of talents; perfectly complemented the then increasing adventure of er, Doing real Science-without the cha. cha. cha.

So then: thanks for the Reminder as prompted me to review the growth opportunities which Science PLUS genuine Art can perpetually rescue one's psyche from: the utterly debilitating FACTS we now see-in-Action daily:
the hideous DAMAGE which the Drumpf Fascists Can/Are/WILL. BE. wreaking until they are *ALL* turned-Out, their epaulets ripped off ...and their cardboard swords mangled.. if we don't find a Way to Do This SOON ..well, you Know.

ie Thanks! for that timely "mention". :-)

[End/today's stream of Unconsciousness, maybe..]
Expand Edited by Ashton April 21, 2017, 04:38:21 PM EDT
     Elon Musk: readying for direct brain connection (in a Cowardly New Drumpf-World™?) - (Ashton) - (2)
         And I think to myself, what a wonderful world. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             Ah.. Norman Cousins.. - (Ashton)

Come sweet slumber, enshroud me in thy purple cloak.
70 ms